Monday, July 2, 2007

No Love

That is the theme of today's post. This is inspired by (a) Sally's song title (see http://ballysaxter.blogspot.com or whatever it is) but mostly inspired by (b) the lack of love I am receiving and (c) the "moment" Katrina and I had today.

I'm having a panic attack re: Lucas in horribly sexy location on horribly sexy skiing trip with ex girlfriend. I have had 1 out of 6 people who haven't considered it a distinct possibility he will fall to temptation in the sheep state. BAAAHHHH!!!!

I have no option but to trust him, but that does not stop me wringing my hands, esp considering last 48 hrs of activity. Do I go into that, or do i not?

eeeerrmm no. except to say that Rohan put his hand on my leg and asked me if I really thought he wouldn't try something before I removed his hand, told him he would not and drove myself home.

But: I could DRIVE home. and... Rohan is about the most loyal person I have ever met. and even he, under the right circumstances, would be tempted to cheat. so my faith in humanity is slipping.

I got NO LOVE! *80's rock music playing, electric drum beat etc*
[cue for soft-focus low lighting, woman lying in black high-waisted satin nightie on her bed singing at the telephone, with a big tousled blonde boofy bob haircut and red-red-red lipstick]
...Dah da da da da da da NO LOVE! NO ITS SKIING IN THE SHEEP STATE! ... NO LOVE, and i'm hoping i'm not too late! even worse, that his ex is LATE! dah da da da da da da

in another no love story...
Trins and I were bitching that nobody had messaged us on our respective phones ALL DAY. And just as we were getting in the car (following coffee at 3 monkeys) we both checked our phones. I looked up and said "no love..." She looked up and said "no love..." We turned on the radio. The very first thing it said was... wait for it... "this next song is called "no love!"

dude

anyway scott is talking non-stop but its not all that interesting tonight. I told him to shut up and keep juggling.


Goodnight ;-)

1 comment:

librarylass said...

My beautiful, I do so love it when you blog! Your wit, your rhetoric, and on the admirable side, your fidelity!

I'm rootin' for you beautiful!