Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I cannot believe my frustration. I have spent the last 72 most excruciating hours of my life writing the most dull, pompous and difficult pile of rubbish I have produced since about grade 11, rushed into uni, paid for the most expensive parking spot on campus and received, just moments after its submission, an email granting THE WHOLE GRADE AN EXTENSION UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY - an extension I could really REALLY have used. Now I am behind in just about all of my classes, my legs are unshaven, I haven't brushed my teeth today, my hair is revolting and limp, I am wearing my '**** off, I'm having a bad day' jeans, I haven't slept in waaayyy too long and ...
oh I give up.

I'm going to bed. and i'm going to find a teapot for that new hat of mine...

p.s. get to see L tonight. He gets to see me in all my rubbishy faux-intellectual glory. Yerkh!

adios

p.s. raph is standing behind me and he looks almost as bad as i do. i don't feel so ashamed.

5 comments:

librarylass said...

I agree with um.. you? Get some sleep before you drive yourself COMPLETELY nuts (sounds like you are well on your way though).

Take care and nice quip about the teapot. duuude!

Hayles (aka H-Bomb) said...

lol no seriously when are you going to put some tassles on it? looks like i have ears at the moment, which is the only *only* reason why I don't wear it everywhere.

Advice no 2: attach label to outside of beanie so that everyone can see that its yours. and i'll start wearing it around uni for you.
hows life, anyways?

p.p.s what did you say to col??

librarylass said...

How about I see you next weekend (when there is money!) so I may sew on label, do pompoms and show you that chess move that proves I'm right (chess is a big thing at school atm) SO :P

Hayles (aka H-Bomb) said...

Is this the same chess move which says that a knight is really a steamroller that takes out all in its path?
i have played chess with many people. they all agree with my rules. Save your chess moves, my dear, and come visit anyway.

you may even meet lucas....

librarylass said...

So you fancy a visit this weekend? Not doing your headless chook impression? if it helps I actually have study (and money!) this time. 3 weeks to nail this exam, and I want to nail it hard....