Friday, May 18, 2007

If I Nail it down...

I cannot believe this. i have to produce payslips and rental docs to centrelink who have suspended my payments on account of they sent me a letter of verification two months ago to my old address despite me updating that address within two days of my moving to miskin street, to which i didn't reply. and now i have no money to pay rent. isn't this just f*****g fantastic? I AM SCREWED. MAJORLY GODDAMN SCREWED.
AND ITS NOT EVEN MY FAULT AND THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT I AM SO SO SO SO SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what the f*** am i going to do if they don't give me my payments back? this is CRUCIAL!!!

mood: hopelessness
next immediate activity: work at doyle's
morale: very very very low.
i guess i should try not to think about it but i can't help feeling just so lost and lonely. i have been through enough this week without this bullshit. enough bullshit.

:(

1 comment:

librarylass said...

Darlin' that sounds truly appalling. I DO hope things get better for you!!!!

How is Lucas???

Shall I harass you this weekend? I actually have study this time...