Monday, May 14, 2007

When you can't write prose...

Too much to handle,
So tired, so intense, eyes strain
to watch where I steer.

Blank head, blank verse, blank
thoughts, bland words, so intense I
love and hate it all.

caffeine, guarana
ginseng, travel sickness pills,
acai, nurofen.

L is for life force,
U is for unbearable,
D is for dickhead

(Lucas, University, Doyle)

G is for grating,
M is for incompetence,
H is for damn tired!

Haikus are so neat,
they make scrambled thoughts into
profound documents.

2 comments:

librarylass said...

Like the poetry, yes
Haiku makes you sound smart. But
Make time for some lunch.

P.s I tag you for the seven things meme thats been going around. Its a bit of fun and suprisingly hard.

p.s.s I need to add two things to your beanie. Pompoms and a label. Just for free advertising. Do you wear it much? Or have you gotten a smaller teapot with which to cover?

Hayles (aka H-Bomb) said...

I'm still waiting on that teapot!!!

actually sis, i've labelled it my thinking cap. It has been on my head for the last 72 excruciating hours while I was writing my assignment. more details of that frustration in min post.

Now what's this '7 things' "meme"?

p.s. poetry has 3 syllables. lose 'yes' and you will sound wiser than confucious