Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My thoughts are chickens II

Oooh guess what I bought the other day? A WHITEBOARD. mwa ha ha ha ha!!

I love it. I can tell Scott that he smells anytime I want to, I can... tell him other useful stuff I suppose. But first and foremost I enjoy using it to be a silly bugger.

I am sooooooooo tired this morning. I'm more or less just here because i haven't posted for ages and my dearest sister asked how Lucas was going.
Lucas is excellente. What more could I want?

- coeliac
- guitarist
- useful for fixing computer-related things
- likes good music too (including Steve Vai, Sal - I thought you'd be impressed)

of course you know what little good it is to look good on paper. Lucas looks good at any angle, in any light :) he is like a less perfect vision of myself (again, kidding).

Ok at this point I have to stop. My jokes are astoundingly bad this morning, and my prose is... well prosaic and just Not That Witty. Lets face facts. L is awesome but you'll have to see that for yourself. Meanwhile, I look like a painfully pubescent schoolgirl pining over brad pitt.

In other breaking news: max is a loser - AND SHOULD HAVE lost his licence on the weekend after he drove down to logan on a full stomach of half a carton of beer. however he got the cops to feel sorry for him so now he's just on good behaviour with a fine and one point left.
dickhead.

When i have a moment, too, remind me to tell you about the Greek tragedy that was Skye (a cth carer for my grandfather) and her visit on saturday. god those carers are total loonies. ARGH!

anywhoo go the broncos, and all that sort of thing

kisses!
H-Bomb xxxx

1 comment:

librarylass said...

There once was a fellow called Trent
Who we all knew was hell bent
on ruling the planet
with his rich girlfriend Janet
and thats the story of trent

I've had that in my head since your haiku post lol.

GLAD you have a whiteboard, and extra glad that Lucas is good!

Coincidentally, I too am behaving like a teeny bopper with a crush on this gorgeous, intelligent Canadian student teacher, he's funny, he's intelligent, he has long hair (see a pattern?) and I can finally remember the poor sod's name.

You are at least the adolescent girl with the boyfriend. GO LUCAS!

adios