Friday, April 20, 2007

regrettable post no # 2

Nope. Wasn't fast enough. I think she may have even grimaced, but that could just be her usual facial expression distorted in the half-light. Poor girl, its a nasty sight for this time of the day! Time now: 4:20 am (or son las cuatro y veinte) yes I am a spanish MASTER now that I can tell you the time. I couldn't tell you how to order in a restaurant or ask where the nearest police station is, or anything useful for that matter. However, I can tell you the time and describe good looking celebrities [education has gone to the dogs].

For the record also, I should note that I haven't 'gotten with all of misha's friends'. I dated one two years ago, shamelessly flirted with one and became buddy-buddies with another over the course of the last year. This, however, is enough to constitute 'a reputation'. boys. Silly.

Mreh I am still awake, and she has since left.

I would like to announce [partly because I think I am starting to be in need of an affirmation] that I am on a diet. Not a food diet, a person diet. Actually, the xy chromosome diet. Its not that I don't like them, its that I have been a little unlucky this year to say the least, and in the avoidance of more disaster - which is inevitable if I don't stick to this regime - I have decided to preclude myself from situations which tend to give rise to such disaster. Actually, so far we have had a roaring success with only one minor exception, which I am dealing with**. What I think contributes to that success is sharing a flat with two guys, which seems to be a big put-off. It could also be that I have a strange body odour. While its not too much of an issue now, it may prove a problem when i go loco (inevitable, but temporarily avoidable).
So if I get cranky, you know why now, ladies and gentlemen.

Or ladies. seeing as my blog seems to attract a very select audience.

Ok I'm going to attempt to go to sleep for the last 1 1/2 hrs before I face my psychopathic chiropractor/charlatan/robot/mercenary stinge-bag.

ergh ergh ergh ergh

Goodnight, all

** in the interests of not regretting this already regrettable post, names and dates have been omitted

1 comment:

librarylass said...

Yikes you have been doing it tough. At least you can tell the time in Spanish though :p.

Big hugs are needed for you my bella, You can survive this ordeal!New York will seem easy by comparison (I hope)

Love you beautiful!