Friday, April 13, 2007

Who (or what) ate my apple?

I cannot believe it. That fool max ate one of my Jonogold apples. If you haven't had yourself one yet, get down to your local coles and find yourself one. I have no money for food until next friday and the useless poo head goes and eats one of my apples!!!! I just paid him $450 cash in hand.
Ten reasons why I am Max without touching on the *real* stuff
1. I can run faster
2. I am capable of cleaning up after myself
3. I go to a uni that actually is a uni and not an institution
Believe me i do have ten. in fact i have about 34028573858 reasons but this page keeps coming up 'not responding'
its max's spirit haunting this pc. the useless spirit that does nothing but annoy and waste your time.
i'm going to work.
you heard me. work. i have a job.

No comments: