Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Ultimate Satisfaction

I am going to release my secret to temporary Ultimate Satisfaction (the other kind):

1. Beer (a good beer, preferably pure blonde so its also a guilt free beer)
2. Steak. $7.95 steak and salad, with mushroom sauce. RE, tuesday nights. be there
3. The Simpsons - a new episode, but for preference, a classic from seasons 1-8
4. Good company. preferably one that doesn't require you to talk about anything awkward

actually, its conducive to sleep. and i've had a whole 5 hours of that since saturday. today is tuesday.

In other news, I read in my sister's blog. sally, at $13 for 40g wool, you'd be better off buying gold. Scott, however, thinks there may be 'a different nugget of gold in there'. the nugget of gold of a good idea that is! what an industry. in wool! if you could get a stranglehold on the market...

how many cliched and not-quite-working metaphors were in that last paragraph?
a jonogold apple for the first right answer. a lump of coal for every entrant thereafter.

well. I had something else to say but I forgot what it was in my beautiful bliss, and thought of a good apple and a nugget of wool which is actually a good manufacturing idea.

i'm going to go find my marbles

Hasta Proxima!

No comments: